How can the Diocesan Office of Religious Education help you?
If your parish is facing any of these CHALLENGES, call us!
- Our parish would like to add a professional staff member, but don't know where to find qualified candidates.
- Enrollment in our Catechetical Program is dropping. We need a change!
- We are thinking about transitioning to an Intergenerational Program, but need a plan...and good resources.
- Folks are asking for an Adult Bible Study, but we are not sure what approach or program to use.
- One or more of our staff members is feeling overwhelmed by their work load, and need help with time management.
- Our Catechists need training in creative methods and approaches.
- We would like to integrate more service and community building opportunities into our Middle School Ministry.
- Some parishioners seem interested in starting Small Christian Communities, but they need facilitation skills and good Catholic resources.
- Our Catechists would like to use more media in their sessions, but are not sure how to find appropriate clips.
- We would like to train and certify our ministry teams, but folks are too busy to come for weekly classes.
- Our parent sessions for First Communion need to be more relevant to everyday life.
- This year, we would like to design our own retreat for our Junior High youth, but we're not sure where to find appropriate activities.
- We would like to start a Bereavement Ministry, but need to know what is working for other churches.
- Our Ministry Teams seem ready to attend a day-long in-service opportunity, but we don't have money to travel.
- Our Catholic School teachers could use an in-service on prayer styles, media use,or creative methods.
- Our staff seems to be competing with one another instead of working together as a team.